- Be a rising 9-12 grader or a 2018 high school graduate
- Have a basic understanding of computer usage
- No programming experience is necessary, however programming experience is encouraged for the Hacking in a Digital World program
How to register:
- Decide which camp session(s) you would like to attend.
- Fill out the online registration form (the resgistration form will be available at a later time). Within a few weeks, you will receive an email detailing how to submit the camp paperwork and the full camp payment.
- Submit paperwork and full camp payment by the deadline. Students and their parents or guardians must fill out the required paperwork sent to them, which includes liability waivers and medical information, before they are allowed to attend. The payment must be submitted via credit card or check by the specified deadline. If you are experiencing financial hardship in paying the camp fees, we do have a limited number of partial scholarships to assist students who would not be able to attend MiBytes without the scholarship.
Dates and Deadlines:
Program Registration Deadlines:
- Deadline to register: TBD
- Game Design & Development: TBD
- Bits and Chips and Drones!: TBD
- Tinkering with Mobile Apps: TBD